Email Austin City Council
WE NEED YOUR HELP to stop the Fayette (Coal) Power Plant (FPP) from poisoning the groundwater and the atmosphere in Central Texas. We need thousands of people to email Austin City Council Members to get them to stop the coal ash poison of mercury, lead, arsenic, and chromium. We want city council members to publicly advocate to stop the poisoning. You can help!
To email all City Council members, click on the link below and use the Action Network:
- Click on the following link: https://actionnetwork.
- On the right side of the screen, enter your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Zip Code.
- Click on the Start Writing button.
- On the right side of the new page, scroll down, edit the message if you desire, and click Send Letters.
- All Council members will receive individual emails with a personalized salutation and your name and email address in the signature.
Help us collect signatures for both the City of Austin and the counties that comprise LCRA’s coverage area.
Find your petition in the list on the right.
Mail completed petitions to:Danny Fetonte
8301 Washita Dr.
Austin, TX 78749